TRUSTED, BANK-INTRODUCED ST. KITTS & NEVIS ECONOMIC CITIZENSHIP (CIP/CBI)
The Only Escrow Agent Bank in Nevis Licensed by the St. Kitts & Nevis Government
St. Kitts and Nevis: the World’s Oldest and #1 Ranked Economic Citizenship Program: For nearly 40 years, the renowned St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program (CIP or CBI) has been a highly efficient, cost-effective and lawful path to obtaining full citizenship in the scenic, peaceful country of St. Kitts and Nevis (a short flight south of Florida, USA). The St. Kitts and Nevis CBI program has advantages over identical investment citizenship offerings in the U.S. (EB-5), Canada, Australia, New Zealand, U.K., Portugal, Spain or other EU countries. For example, English proficiency, local residency, in-person interviews may not be required. All applications are subject to independent government reviews and approval.
- A Citizenship Service Introduced through the Largest International Bank in St. Kitts & Nevis: A credible and reliable road to achieving the St. Kitts and Nevis citizenship is through a fully regulated bank. Nevis International Bank and Trust is the largest international bank in St. Kitts and Nevis. Two Paths to Obtaining the St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment for the Entire Family: 1) The Real Estate Option: Buy a piece of government-approved real estate such as an apartment, a condo or a timeshare located in St. Kitts and Nevis valued at least US$200,000, plus government background checks and other fees; or 2) Direct Donation to the Government: Make a direct donation of US$150,000 to the government’s Sustainable Growth Fund, plus government background checks and other fees. Peace of Mind: The Bank introduces and facilitates a real estate transaction as the “Escrow Agent” bank between the buyer and the real estate agent or developer, providing a safe and secure real estate transaction experience. Historically, the Bank’s customers have successfully received citizenship in less than 90 days from application to completion.
- Complete Customer Privacy: The Bank is required by law to keep an applicant’s personal data in strict confidence, compared to unregulated entities that could easily compromise an applicant’s privacy.
- Worldwide Travel Made Easy: The powerful St. Kitts and Nevis passport provides visa-free travel to nearly 160 countries worldwide, including the U.K. and the entire European Union.
- Being Part of the British History Since 1623: First discovered by Christopher Columbus in 1493, the Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis is an economically developed, progressive country with a deep British heritage since 1623. It is also the birthplace of America’s founding father Alexander Hamilton in 1755. St. Kitts and Nevis is highly respected around the world as a peaceful and tax-free nation enriched with judicial independence, democratic government, and prudent leadership.
- Breathtaking Beauty, A Gateway to the World: St. Kitts and Nevis is a desirable tourist destination supported by a sophisticated service industry exemplified by Nevis International Bank and Trust. The country is conveniently located at the crossroads of North/Central/South America with an easy access to Asia and Africa.
- A New Life Made Possible by A Leading Bank: The Bank’s clients benefit from the Bank’s premier services and vast global business contacts. Either for a new family or a new beginning, getting the St. Kitts and Nevis citizenship is a wise option.
THE BANK – THE ULTIMATE ASSURANCE OF CREDIBILITY
Nevis International Bank & Trust is a fully regulated bank, a government authorised International Marketing Agent (IMA) and the only “Escrow Agent” bank in Nevis, the Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis duly licensed by the government to hold investment funds in escrow to facilitate purchasers and sellers (approved real estate agents and developers) involved the Real Estate option of the CBI program. Review the Bank’s government-issued CIP license. (The St. Kitts and Nevis government currently does NOT accept citizenship applications from the following countries: Afghanistan, Cuba, Iran, Myanmar and North Korea)